你昨晚醉得够厉害 You were pretty wasted last night
抱歉 Sorry
-不需要道歉 -我很差劲? -You don't have to apologize -Was I a dick?
我得把你从哈比人手中救出来(魔戒中的小矮人种族) I had to save you from the hobbit
别这么刻薄 Don't be nasty
他还行 有点娘 He was all right. A bit camp
不过笑起来很好看 Had nice smile, though
你喜欢那样的 笑起来很好看的? Is that what you go for, a nice smile?
不 No
我指对小个子来说 Just little people
怎么? What?
我早晨有口臭? Have I got morning breath?
-恰好相反 你刷了牙 -没有 -Quite the contrary. You brushed your teeth -No
-我能闻到牙膏味 -所以? -I can smell toothpaste -So?
你打破了一条不成文规定 Now you've broken an unwritten rule
因为现在 你闻着薄荷清新 Because now you smell all minty fresh
而我全是精液和体液味 And I smell of cock and bum
你喜欢酒吧吗? So did you like the club?
你喜欢酒吧吗? Did you like the club?
说实话 不 很讨厌 Not really. No. I hated it
-好了 准备好了没? -干嘛? -Right. You ready, then? -For what?
现在想赖是不行了 你答应过我 You can't get out of it now. You promised me
现在我要来收你欠我的债了 And I've come for my pound of flesh
我以为你在开玩笑 I thought you were joking
当然不 不然你觉得我会跟你睡觉? Of course not. Do you think I would have slept with you otherwise?
-我拒绝 -必须的 -I'm not doing it -Oh yeah, you will
你想我说些什么啊? What kind of stuff is it you want me to say?
任何你想说的 Anything you like
就谈谈昨晚 Just talk about last night
发生了什么 你期待发生什么 What happened, what you wanted to happen
自己掌握 It's up to you, really
-为什么? -不为什么 -Why? -Just because
-是为一个艺术项目? -对 -It's for an art project? -Yeah
而你就躺在那儿 录下我说的话 And you're just gonna lie there and record me speaking
正确 Exactly
而人们会听到这些 And people are going to listen to it
假如你达到标准 是的 If you make the grade, yeah
拜托 呃... Oh, come on. Um...
我不知道 I don't know

